ABOUT US - Meet some of our Volunteers and Walkers
A plea from all our Volunteers ......... For ALL walks
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes suitable for the weather conditions.
- These walks may be muddy – please wear suitable footwear.
- If you have medication that you may need make sure you bring it with you.
- If you are diabetic bring a sugary drink
- Bring plenty of water, we try to have a refreshment stop along the way.
- Complete a
before your first walk.
If you would like any further information about the scheme, or you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please contact:
Barrie Williams/Tracy Balko - Healthy Lifestyles