Coronary heart disease
High blood pressure
Walking has lots of benefits and is one of the easiest types of exercise people can do, however the best way to gain the health benefits from your walking is to walk briskly.
*A few are already fit and come to improve their fitness.
* Some are unfit and want to get fitter.
* Some people come because they have been advised by their GP or practice nurse.
* Others want a break from caring for a relative or difficult home circumstances
* Some are recovering from physical or mental illness
* Some are lonely and want to make friends
Whatever people's reasons for joining us we try to offer a warm welcome and a supporting environment.
Brisk is at a pace that makes you breathe a little faster, makes your heart beat a